Yesterday.
Met up with Sky, late afternoon yesterday. He got his hand therapy at AMK. LOL, "我想吐". Haha. He kept complaint that it was painful. Haha. Ohyah, he went tanning and I think that he's super darker, man. I think I should go tan also. Haha.
Our main purpose is to find gifts for the 'home stay' family there. Yes. And we did. =)
Went for dinner. Headed to town, strolled around. Too bored to go home. Movie. The Ugly Truth. I think that was a pretty realistic show. It reflects on mankind characteristics and all, so I think it was nice. =)
Rushed for last train home. But we definitely missed our last bus. Haha, Sky is a guy's attention seeker. Haha. He attracted a GUY yesterday. Haha, good luck ah. LOL
P/S, days are dull, but we still moves on, because time is ticking and waits for no men.
Our main purpose is to find gifts for the 'home stay' family there. Yes. And we did. =)
Went for dinner. Headed to town, strolled around. Too bored to go home. Movie. The Ugly Truth. I think that was a pretty realistic show. It reflects on mankind characteristics and all, so I think it was nice. =)
Rushed for last train home. But we definitely missed our last bus. Haha, Sky is a guy's attention seeker. Haha. He attracted a GUY yesterday. Haha, good luck ah. LOL
P/S, days are dull, but we still moves on, because time is ticking and waits for no men.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home